When you’re out on the road this summer and you’ve got some hungry mouths to feed, it’s great to have something easy and filling on your menu. Try this twice baked potato casserole to satisfy any hunger, even after you’ve spent a day out in the sun exploring.
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 5 pounds of potatoes
- 1 1/2 stick of butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 ranch seasoning mix
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (save some for toppings)
- 1 bundle of green onions chopped
- 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- Cut your potatoes into chunks. Leave the skin on.
- Place in the pressure cooker, adding 1 cup of water, the stick of butter, and the salt and pepper.
- Place the lid on top and seal, then set for 6 minutes.
- Add the rest of the butter butter and 1 cup of milk.
- Mix well with an electric hand mixer right in the pot or mash with a hand masher.
- Add in sour cream and ranch mix; mix well.
- Fold in shredded cheese and green onions.
- Place in a baking dish. Top with remaining cheese, chives, bacon.
- Baked in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Visit Capital RV Center
Stop by Capital RV Center this summer before you hit the road for any road trips. Whether you need to get your rig checked over for the journey or you want to purchase a new or used RV for your trip, Capital RV Center can help.