|Sleeps||4||Length||23 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||7 ft 7 in||Ext Height||10 ft 6 in|
|Interior Color||LUNA GREY||Gross Weight||11000 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||38 gals||Grey Water Capacity||26 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||21 gals||Fuel Type||Gasoline|
|Engine||7.3L V8||Chassis||Ford E-350|
|Horsepower||350 hp||Fuel Capacity||25 gals|
|Wheelbase||156 in||Number Of Bunks||1|
|Available Beds||RV Queen||Torque||468 ft-lb|
|Cooktop Burners||3||Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight Front||4630 lbs||Axle Weight Rear||7275 lbs|
|TV Info||Cab Swing-Arm Smart TV||Awning Info||Power|
|Gross Combined Weight||15000 lbs||Shower Type||Standard|
Coachmen Cross Trail XL Class C gas motorhome 20CB Ford E-350 highlights:
- Bunk Over Cab
- Rear Corner Bathroom
- WiFi Ranger
Enjoy a home on wheels with this motorhome! Start each morning feeling recharged after sleeping on the corner 52" x 80" bed with overhead cabinets, and showering in the rear corner bathroom. Grab some bacon and eggs from the refrigerator then fry them up on the three burner cooktop which also has an oven to bake cinnamon rolls. The countertop extension will make your meal prepping easier too. You can enjoy your meals at the 41" x 64" J-long with pedestal table and then watch your favorite movie with the swing-arm TV. The 48" x 87" bunk over cab offers a comfortable sleeping space or storage space!
Each one of these Coachmen RV Cross Trail XL Class C gas motorhomes are eco-friendly with the capabilities to give you nearly an endless amount of adventures! Their exteriors have a thick 4000 Lamilux color infused fiberglass with a smooth high gloss finish that will turn heads down the highway. The 2" thick Azdel composite vacuum bonded sidewalls increases the lifetime and insulation of the sidewalls, plus it is water resistant to prevent molding or rotting. They are covered with a durable CrossFlex roofing membrane that is puncture and tear resistant with heat reflectance benefits. There is an incredible amount of storage for more gear and bicycles to be taken with you and stored out of the elements. The seamless thermofoil countertops are designed to prevent food and moisture damage, and the WiFi Ranger allows you to connect to nearby internet for remote work or play!
Standard Features (2022)
Interior Features and Options
- Incredible Storage on All Floorplans - Allows for more gear and bicycles to be brought along and stored away from the elements
- Coachmen Even Cool Ducting System (On Select Models) - Evenly distributes air throughout your coach for more efficient cooling
- Pre-wired for Rooftop Solar and sidewall Portable Solar panel (Optional) Rooftop 190W Solar Panel and Solar Controller
- Residential Queen Sized Bed - Extra thick cushioning provides comfort and space
- Seamless Thermofoil Countertops - Designed without seams to prevent food and moisture damage
- 3-Burner Cooktop w/Oven - More cooking options provided by an extra-large LP tank
- WiFi Ranger Standard - Get connected to a nearby internet source to work and play remotely
- Heated Black and Grey Holding Tank Pads - Extend your stays in the Spring and Fall
Exterior Features and Options
- Ford E-350, Ford E-450 or Ford Transit Chassis (Depending on Model)
- 2" Thick Azdel Composite Vacuum Bonded Sidewalls - Increase lifetime and insulation of your sidewalls with water resistant Azdel Composite backed sidewalls
- CrossFlex Roof Membrane - Durable exterior that is tear and puncture resistant, while providing heat reflectance benefits
- 4000 Lamilux Color Infused Fiberglass - Thick automotive gray fiberglass provides smooth high gloss exterior finish
- Shorter Cabover Bunk - Increases curb appeal and improves vision for driver and passenger
- Up to 380W of Roof Solar (Optional)
- Exterior Entertainment Center (Optional)
- Oversized Rear Cargo Storage (On Select Models) - Cargo storage designed to bring bicycles, camping equipment, and necessary adventure gear along with you.
- Standard 4,000W Onan Generator on Board
- Up to 7,500 Pounds of Towing Capacities (with E-450 floorplans)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
800-488-7896 or Contact Us
*All calculated monthly payments are an estimate for qualified buyers only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Financing terms may not be available in all Capital RV locations. Capital RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual inventory in stock on our lot. Please contact us for availability as our inventory changes rapidly.