Skip to main content
  • Taking Your RV Home to Canada?

    Importing your RV into Canada doesn’t need to be a hassle. The team at Capital RV can help. Here’s a list of what you can expect when you purchase your RV from us.

    Capital RV will:

    • Provide the Bill of Sale, Title or MSO (Manufacturer’s Statement of Origin), and a Recall Clearance Letter.
    • Provide a temporary transit tag that is good for 30 days.
    • Ensure that the RV has a legible manufacturer’s compliance label.
    • Fax the MCO to the appropriate border crossing department for purchases on motorized RVs. (Motorized sales require 72 hours notice before crossing the border. It is the buyer’s responsibility to let us know to which border crossing department the information should be sent.)


    If you have additional questions about how we can help you, please give us a call.


Helpful Links

If you’d like to learn more about the process of importing your RV into Canada, check out the helpful resources below from the Registrar of Imported Vehicles.

Overview of the steps required when importing a vehicle
Payment and Fees
Importer Checklist
More Filters +